FROM THE MARKETPLACE:
The solar industry is rife with salutary stories about panel delamination,
inverter failures, componentry mismatches, bad orientation choices, frail
mounting systems, high-pressure sales tactics, misrepresentations of what
solar systems will deliver, price ‘slip’, and sub-standard,
even illegal installation practices.
Photo voltaic systems are:
- Complex technology run by highly sophisticated computerised systems,
- Only as reliable and long-lived as the quality of the componentry,
- Able to achieve optimal efficiency only if the installation is well
designed and well installed.
Our primary commitment is to you, the solar investor.
Our aim is to ensure that you are completely satisfied in both the short
and long term with your purchase.
Our intention is to see you become an advocate for solar power
production, and becme part of the global shift toward a renewable future.
with established integrity in the market.
We achieve this by:
- Recommending only quality, long lasting, componentry: because panels,
mountings and cables are exposed to the elements 24/7
- Advocating for sustainability and good return on investment by promoting
systems that will remain operational for 25 years or longer
- Focusing on premium system design because even small gains in efficiency
add up to a lot of power over the life of an array
- Suggesting only providers with CEC accredited contractors employing
industry best practices
- Insisting upon sound, effective product warranties
- Having a strong commitment to customer service
Download the Clean Energy Council’s ‘Solar
PV Consumer Guide’ for a summary of buying well, including a
checklist of questions to ask any installer.